PRINCIPAL PRACTITIONER AND DIRECTOR
Dr. Parag Das is an Australian based health professional who has been practicing skin cancer medicine and surgery in Sydney. After finishing working as a Registrar in Canberra hospital, he obtained his fellowship from The Royal Australian College of General Practitioner. He also has a Diploma in Children Health from Sydney University.
Dr. Das pursued his clinical interest in skin diseases and skin cancer, which motivated him to attend further training and education in this field.
He holds the following degree and certificates in the field of skin cancer medicine and surgery:
- Diploma in dermatology
- Diploma in skin cancer surgery
- Certificate in skin cancer medicine
- Certificate in dermatoscopy
- Certificate in botox injection and dermo filler
- Diploma in Dermoscopy
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Cutaneous Oncology