PRINCIPAL PRACTITIONER AND DIRECTOR
Dr. Parag Das is an Australian based health professional who has been practicing skin cancer medicine and surgery in Sydney. After finishing working as a Registrar in Canberra hospital, he obtained his fellowship from The Royal Australian College of General Practitioner. He also has a Diploma in Children Health from Sydney University.
Dr. Das pursued his clinical interest in skin diseases and skin cancer, which motivated him to attend further training and education in this field.
He holds the following degree and certificates in the field of skin cancer medicine and surgery:
- Diploma in dermatology
- Diploma in skin cancer surgery
- Certificate in skin cancer medicine
- Certificate in dermatoscopy
- Certificate in botox injection and dermo filler
- Diploma in Dermoscopy
- Fellowship of the Australasian College of Cutaneous Oncology
Dr Shepperd studied medicine at the University of New South Wales, graduating in 2000. She is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and a member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia. Dr Shepperd has undertaken further training in Dermoscopy, Skin Cancer Medicine and Skin Cancer Surgery and regularly attends courses to keep her skills updated.
- BSc (Med) MBBS FRACGP
- Member of the Skin Cancer College of Australasia
- Cert. in Skin Cancer Medicine and Surgery
After achieving his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at Sydney University in 1992, Dr. Moulos has achieved over 20 years experience in both General Practice and Surgical Assisting as a Clinician in Sydney. He is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and his special interests include; Skin Cancers, Cosmetic, Obesity, Diabetic, Paediatric and Geriatric Care.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
- Cert. of Dermatoscopy
- Intro of Cosmetics
- Adv Cert. of Skin Cancer Medicine
- Cert. of Skin Cancer Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.